A study in the Psalms for younger students. This 30-lesson inductive study is aimed at students in 4th - 8th grades, though younger students may do it with assistance and older students would also benefit tremendously (including moms!). The study is set up as a workbook, so you would need one book for each student. Students will dig deeply into 30 Psalms or portions of Psalms to not only find the meaning of the passage, but make appropriate personal application, as well.
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Digital downloadable workbook