Who is it for?
- Fun for all ages
- Designed for children to learn yoga poses for kids in a creative and independent way
- Great tool for homeschoolers, parents, and teachers
- 57 cards: including 1 title card, 1 index card, 5 instruction cards, 25 pose cards, and 25 keyword cards
- Multicultural characters illustrated in easy poses for kids
- Size is 3″ x 5″ with round corners
- Printed on 16pt card
- Cards are full color double-sided
About the Seller
Giselle Shardlow is the author of Kids Yoga Stories. Her yoga books for kids get children learning, moving, and having fun. Giselle draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, yogi, and mom to write the yoga stories found at www.kidsyogastories.com/store or on Amazon worldwide. The purpose of her yoga books is to foster happy, healthy, and globally educated children. She lives in Boston with her husband and daughter.