Included in this set:
- a variety of writing templates (large picture/few lines, med picture/med lines, all lines, booklets etc.)
- learning goals and success criteria posters
- rubric for Grade 1 first term, but it could be adapted for different times of the year
- arrows with the success criteria on them, which can be used to: deconstruct examples, to create student exemplars and for self and peer assessment
- checklists with the success criteria for self assessment and editing
- a double sided recount glove (one side has conventions the other side encourages adding details in their writing)
- Writing Rainbow: a visual tool for students to use to create goals in their writing and to post exemplars in the classroom.
- Writing goal cards: these goal cards match the Writing Rainbow and can be used to help students remember what they need to focus on.
Thanks for stopping by!
About the Seller
Welcome to the Emmy Mac Shop! I'm so excited to be part of such a great site. My name is Emily. I am a first grade teacher from Ontario, Canada. I have been teaching for over 10 years now. I have taught everything from grade 8 to kindergarten...but my one true love is grade 1. I am the mother of two little girls. My oldest daughter is in grade 3 and my youngest is in grade 1. Watching them grow and learn has helped me as a teacher. I really strive to make learning fun!