Customers who bought this also bought
- Viewable online maps for students.
- Mobilization at the click of a button
- Move troops and ships by dragging
- Land and Sea Battles at the click of a button
- Inflict submarine losses at the click of a button
- Subscription good for one full year
- Unlimited Simulations for each teacher license
|Try The Demo:||http://historysimulationonline.com/#/login||
Demo Login Email: [email protected], Password: demo123
Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
Click Here To Learn More
- 1 year subscription to the WWI Online Simulation Platform
About the Seller
AA Ellsworth Community College-1989
BA University of Northern Iowa - 1992
Major: History Teaching Education
Minor: Political Science
Minor: in Coaching
22 years (1993-Present)
Certified to teach in Iowa:
5-12 World History
5-12 American History
I started HistorySimulation.com in October of 2011 and teachers around the country have found the programs an invaluable addition to their curriculum. The programs are easy to use and can be customized by teachers. They are also designed to be used year after year. Although most simulations are designed for high school students, we now offer programs for elementary school students.
During the simulation, students are constantly using their critical thinking skills to develop strategies and carry on tough negotiations with the other leaders. Because students become so interested, they seem to learn a lot more. Games for kids can create an interest level that is hard to duplicate in the ordinary Social Studies setting. Over the years, I kept adding different aspects to the simulation and eventually created something that really got the kids excited and passionate about history. I also found that students were much more engaged after doing the simulation as we went over what really happened and compared it to our simulation. The discussions and questions flowed like never before. Teaching students that are interested is so much more fun!
Facts About Me:
1. I am a full time teacher at Iowa Falls-Alden High School, Iowa Falls Iowa, USA