Wooffy is the mascot of PetraLingua language learning videos. The hand puppet is not only a cute toy, but also a wonderful teaching tool that can be used in the classroom and at home.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- a dog hand puppet (flash cards sold separately)
Even the children who are shy about speaking in a new language will easily relate to the puppet and feel free to start talking and express their thoughts.
The hand puppet can be used to introduce new vocabulary and sentence structures, repeat the knowledge, tell stories, sing songs, play games or act out dialogues.