Take a journey through time, and learn about William Shakespeare and his plays and poems with us! You will create a 4-folder Lapbook where you will document all of the fascinating information that you learn. Includes a complete Study Guide, as well as all instructions and templates. This product can stand alone or be used as a supplement to any other history curriculum. Depending on the maturity level of the child and the parent involvement, this product could be used with K-8th grade, and it is easy to alter for upper and lower grades. This ebook format includes a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create! Print as many as you need for your own household or classroom.
Related Products: To view our other Biographical products, please click the links below.
- Christopher Columbus Lapbook
- Daniel Boone Lapbook
- Eleanor Roosevelt Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Henry Ford Lapbook
- King Tutankhamun Interactive Foldable Booklets
- King Tutankhamun Lapbook
- Lewis & Clark Expedition Individual Booklet
- Martin Luther King Jr. “I Have a Dream” Copywork Notebook
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quick Study & Lapbook Booklet
- Martin Luther King Lapbook
- Pocahontas Mini-Lapbook
- Respected American Women Lapbook
- Rosa Parks Interactive Foldable Booklet
- Thomas Edison Lapbook
- William Shakespeare Interactive Foldable Booklets
- William Shakespeare Quick Study & Lapbook Booklet
- Wright Brothers Lapbook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!