Who is it for?
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- The following unit was designed to understand and learn what is sound.
Included in the file:
- What is sound?
- Waves: reflected, refracted, or attenuated by the medium
- Sound Waves
- Frequency & pitch
- Speed of sound