Who is it for?
- Shoppers on a budget
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- Gifted & talented students
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
1) A set of task cards is included along with a blank student answer sheet and an answer sheet for the teacher. These 32 task cards can be used in class to learn the words. I have included ideas about how to best use the task cards in the product.
2) A computer quiz is included so that students can use it to learn the 32 words words or as a review. The quiz also works well students who are new to your class or for those who are absent on the day you use the task cards.
The words are the same in both products.
The answer documents can be used for both the task cards and the computer quiz.
About the Seller
Charlene Tess taught English and creative writing to high school students and adults for over thirty-five years. She is listed in Who's Who in America. She has worked as an educational consultant helping other teachers use her Simple Steps to Sentence Sense grammar books and writes for several educational web sites.
Since she retired from teaching in public schools, she devotes her time to writing educational materials and writing fiction and teaching fiction writing to adults. She is the author of eight novels and four nonfiction grammar eBooks.
Charlene is a native Texan. She is currently homeschooling her grandson. She and her husband Jerry spend their free time traveling to promote her books and visiting with their two daughters and their three grandsons.