Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Each of the following come with 2 sets - could use one for practice and one for assessment. The first set has the problems broken down into two separate steps to help reinforce the thought of having "two steps" in one problem. The second set has the entire problem together, no separation of the steps.
- In this packet, you will receive:
-Basic addition sums to 10 (two step word problems)
-Basic addition sums to 20 (two step word problems)
-Two digit addition without regrouping (two step word problems)
-Two digit addition with regrouping (two step word problems)
About the Seller
Owls and Lessons, Etc.
I am a 2nd grade teacher, wife, and mother of 2. I have taught for 11 years, mostly in 2nd grade. I love to create and make meaningful materials for my own classroom.