Creates colourful Math Art with duplicated pieces and understand the principle of division. Children readily use math to drive their aesthetic. Building pattern will get math kids thinking about art and art kids thinking about math.
- Twelve identical geometric shape, each tile tesselate as pattern with no gag.
- Be challenge to create Math Art patterns, each pattern is a result of repeated use of a single shape.
- Put 12 pieces back onto the tray encourage problem solving and spatial skill.
- This activity stimulate and encourage child to develop his appreciation of number, spatial concepts and mathematical thinking.
- Fun ideas for children of all ages and skills.