Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Included in this package is an explanation of what a glyph is, a sample of common glyph symbols, 2 turkey glyph examples, a blank form for creating a personal glyph, a turkey and feet to color and assemble, and a sample list of some questions that can be asked based on the symbols chosen.
Glyphs are pictures used to represent data. Each of the different characteristics or symbols represent a piece of data. The questions asked determine what symbol to use.
The data can be collected for the group and then used for classification, counting, for comparison.
About the Seller
Diamond Mom's Treasury
Welcome to my store. I am a primary teacher, wife, mother, and grandmother. I teach in Canada. I enjoy creating materials for my classroom and I am excited to share my products with you. Most of my products are geared towards Grades 1-3.