Customers who bought this also bought
"Time, Time, Time, and Time Again!"
Time, Time, Time!!!
Who's It For:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade Students, Homeschooling parents and students, Student that are learning or need extra practice telling time to the quarter of an hour.
- Tick Tock Find the Clock: In this activity, match the time of the event to the clock. It includes 12 event cards, and 12 clock cards. Each card is approximate card size: 3.75 x 2.
- Time After Time: For each analog clock there are two matches — the digital time and the written time. Each card is approximate card size: 2.4 x 3.3.
- I Have Time! Do You? : This is an “I have. Who has game?” There are 24 cards included in this game. Each card is approximate card size: 3.75 x 5.
- Suggested uses for 2 of the activities.
- Added Bonus: A practice clock to make on a paper plate so that student can practice time.
- 2 time practice sheets.
I created "Time, Time, Time, and Time Again" because the majority of my students were having trouble with time related problesm. I have listed several suggestions in the packet for each of the activities. They can be used with the whole class, small group, partners, and individual practice. While I made these cards for my second graders, they would work well for First through Fifth graders.
Check out some of my other time products here:
Thanks for visiting my store! Please click to follow me to stay posted on my newest products.
Nita Marie's Classroom Creations
About the Seller
I have been an elementary school teacher for 16 years! I'm certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. Most of my teaching career has been teaching lower elementary. The last 8 or 9 have been in 2nd grade. This past year, I earned a Technology Facilitator Add On to my teaching certificate.
Seveal years ago, I began selling some of my the items I make for my classroom. I'm totally excited to be trying Educents! I can't wait to see how it works out.