Customers who bought this also bought
Do you know who invented the light bulb? Thomas Edision did! During his 84 years of life, he acquired over 1000 patents for his own inventions or improvements on other inventions. In this product, you will learn about his life and some of his most important inventions. All instructions and templates are included, as well as an extensive Study Guide. Create a 3-dimentional keepsake to show what you have learned.
Related Products: To view our other Biographical products, please click the links below.
- Christopher Columbus Lapbook
- Daniel Boone Lapbook
- Eleanor Roosevelt Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Henry Ford Lapbook
- King Tutankhamun Interactive Foldable Booklets
- King Tutankhamun Lapbook
- Lewis & Clark Expedition Individual Booklet
- Martin Luther King Jr. “I Have a Dream” Copywork Notebook
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quick Study & Lapbook Booklet
- Martin Luther King Lapbook
- Pocahontas Mini-Lapbook
- Respected American Women Lapbook
- Rosa Parks Interactive Foldable Booklet
- William Shakespeare Lapbook
- Wright Brothers Lapbook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!