Who is it for?
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Implementation Guide
- Printable Student Guide
- Student Records
- Online Assessments
- Online Interactives and Activities
How it works
About the Seller
Seventy percent of the Earth is covered by water. The ocean provides most of the oxygen we breathe. It’s a major source of the world’s food supply. Many promising medical breakthroughs lie beneath its surface. There’s a big picture many miss. Whether you know it or not, the ocean affects us every day.
That’s where we come in. We are Ocean First Education, passionate educators, scientists, divers, and explorers, seeking to guide users to a greater understanding and appreciation of ocean science and conservation. Through in-depth, multi-disciplinary instruction, we take our students to the intersection of fascination and education, creating a deep connection with the ocean’s vital marine ecology.