Here is a set of 6 worksheets for the 10 (ten) Plagues. They are for a variety of ages/grades and include the answer key. This set includes….
• A word search for the names of the plagues.
• Sequence the plagues by placing the numbers 1-10 in the space provided.
• Trace name of the plague and color the picture.
• Write the name of the plague and color the picture.
• Write the name of the plague and place the number of the plague on the line.
• Label the plague cut & paste worksheet.
NOTE: This is the Catholic version of the 10 plagues. They are....
1. water to blood
5. diseased livestock
10. death to firstborn
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Word search
- Sequence the plagues
- Label the plague cut & paste
- Trace the name and color the plague
- Write the name of the plague and number
- Write the name and color the plague
Copyright 2015 by Elaine G of "The Treasured Schoolhouse". All Rights Reserved.
About the Seller
I'm a homeschool mom, religion teacher of 10+ years for PreK-K, amateur photographer, and a (retired) Army wife living the best life there is!!
I believe that teaching should be fun. If they enjoy what they're doing, they'll be learning without even knowing it!! I believe in using different tools and methods so that all the learning styles can get something from the lesson.