Your children can learn about the teachings of St. Patrick in this collection of copywork passages. Includes copywork in eight different formats.
What did St. Patrick say to the daughters of a king that led them to be converted to Christianity? Find out in this copywork book which contains teachings of this well-known missionary of Ireland.
Homeschooling with a Touch of Class copywork is designed to provide you with copy material for children at various stages of handwriting development as well as bonus features for making handwriting practice fun.
The copywork text is printed in 8 different handwriting formats. They are:
- dotted traditional manuscript without rule lines,
- dotted traditional manuscript with primary lines,
- solid traditional manuscript with blank primary lines for copying,
- solid traditional manuscript with blank standard lines for copying,
- dotted traditional cursive without rule lines,
- dotted traditional cursive with primary lines,
- solid traditional cursive with blank primary lines for copying,
- solid traditional cursive with blank standard lines for copying.
To make copywork a more enjoyable experience, these extra features have been included:
- Black and white illustrations for children to color.
- Suggestions for fun copywork projects.
- A list of classical music selections for children to listen to while copying the text.
These have been developed to not only take the stress out of handwriting practice, but to also address the needs of children with different learning styles.
Appropriate for grade 1 and up.
Note that this copywork is suitable for Charlotte Mason and classical education as well as other teaching methods.
Looking for more copywork? Check out these titles:
A Mad Tea Party Copywork
Canticle of the Sun Copywork
Edward Lear’s Limericks Copywork
Nonsense Verse Copywork
More Nonsense Verse Copywork
Raggedy Ann Copywork
Rhyming Riddles Copywork
More Rhyming Riddles Copywork
Tongue Twisters Copywork