Who is it for?
- Your little scientist
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- Discover what matter is, and isn’t. Learn about solids, liquids and gases, properties and changes in matter, and the difference between a mixture and a solution. Then, explore the invisible world of atoms and molecules. Young scientists will be thrilled to learn why they are mostly empty space, then on to the periodic table of elements followed by the study of energy. Our resource is jam-packed with experiments, reading passages, test prep, and activities all for students in grades 5 to 8. Eighteen color mini posters and answer key included. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy and STEM initiatives.
About the Seller
CCP Interactive is a leading developer of ready-made content for use on any brand of Interactive Whiteboard. We assist teachers and parents by providing world class premium supplementary resource materials for students in grades PK to 12. Consider our products if you are looking for current curriculum materials written to grade for regular and special education.