Things change when his passion for robotics lands him an invitation to be a part of a secret club. John joins Malena, Natsumi, Hector, and Kimmey as the newest member of the League of Scientists. Together, these friends pool their knowledge of biology, technology, logic, and chemistry to unravel the mysteries that haunt their quiet town of East Rapids. The League is in a race to solve the secret of the ghost who is terrorizing the middle school pool.
Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Your little scientist
- The League of Scientists: Ghost in the Water
- Read a sample chapter!
- Click here to download our extensive Teacher's Guide!
About the Seller
Here at Science, Naturally, we are committed to increasing science and math literacy by exploring and demystifying these topics in entertaining and enlightening ways. We engage readers using both fiction and nonfiction strategies to make potentially intimidating topics intriguing and accessible to scientists and mathematicians of all ages. Our books and e-books are perfect for kids, parents, educators, and anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of how science and math affect everyday life.