This 10-week study will take you on a system-by-system tour of the amazing, miraculous design of our bodies. Each week studies a different system in-depth, using hands-on activities, worksheets, experiments, games, reading and research. The unit is geared for middle elementary aged students, but will also be extremely enjoyable and beneficial to older students. Think of it as a primary anatomy and physiology course! Many worksheets and answer keys are included and the unit covers all aspects of science for this area, as well as vocabulary, handwriting, creative writing, other language arts skills, Bible study and some math. The notebook your child will create during this study will be a treasure for years to come!
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- A digital downloadable unit study guide with lesson plans, resource lists, worksheets, activities and lots of fun for students and mom too!