This 4 week study will combine history, science, Bible and biography to give your students an overview of air travel and its development and uses. You will learn about famous innovators in aviation, early aviation machinery, the development of air travel all the way to space, aerodynamics and principles of flight, and end with a week on missions aviation and how air travel has transformed the way the Gospel has spread around the world. This unit is geared at middle elementary students and can easily accommodate students in both lower and upper elementary grades, or middle school.
Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Digital downloadable unit study with lesson plans, resource lists, worksheet, activities and more!