Who is it for?
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Math learners
This unit includes the following:
1). Profusely illustrated PowerPoint slides using beautiful photographs (the PowerPoint is the main textbook for the unit study)
2). Study guide with PowerPoint Interaction Questions
3). Connections with ancient history and geography
4). Journal Entry template
5). Web Resources link on the MathArt course website
6). NatureGlo’s eScience student project rubric
7). Lapbooking or Notebooking templates
9). Templates Answer Keys
9). One Quiz
10). PowerPoint Interaction Questions & Quiz Answer Key
About the Seller
Gloria Brooks, aka Natureglo, is founder and director of Natureglo's eScience, an eLearning center that serves homeschoolers, schoolers and teachers virtually. She holds a BA in K-12 education with certificates for completing the Kamana I and II programs from the Wilderness Awareness School. Her non-faith based or neutral worldview courses and curriculum are welcoming to families from all faiths and non-faith based backgrounds. She has been teaching K-12 since 1997, outdoor education since 2003 and conducting live online math enrichment and science classes since 2011.