Age appropriate art activities that spark fantasy, free imagination, encourage critical thinking skills, promote problem solving and put all the fun back in children’s art! The Anti-Coloring Books® are critically acclaimed and have been best sellers. They were written by award winning art educator Susan Striker. The 5th Anti- Coloring Book has also just become available as an ipad app.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- The Anti-Coloring Books® are a treasure trove of ideas that will encourage and free your child's imagination. Using this evocative collection of partial line drawings helps affirm a child's individuality and fosters his or her healthy, active self-expression.