Who is it for?
- Math learners
- 6th - 8th Graders (10 - 13-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- 1 33-slide profusely illustrated slide show (or eBook)
- 1 15-page study guide
- Study guide comes with: PowerPoint review questions, quiz, journal template and answer key
About the Seller
Gloria Brooks, aka Natureglo, is founder and director of Natureglo's eScience, an eLearning center that serves homeschoolers, schoolers and teachers virtually. She holds a BA in K-12 education with certificates for completing the Kamana I and II programs from the Wilderness Awareness School. Her non-faith based or neutral worldview courses and curriculum are welcoming to families from all faiths and non-faith based backgrounds. She has been teaching K-12 since 1997, outdoor education since 2003 and conducting live online math enrichment and science classes since 2011.