This Think, Doodle and Write Kit is a little packet of printable literacy resources for kids. Each kit is focused on a simple idea to inspire creativity, critical thinking and curiosity through reading, writing, speaking and listening activities.
The Thank You Kit is all about gratitude. Kids can explore the “Thank You” theme just for fun at home; as part of a literacy center at school; or while they’re learning about letter writing or exploring ways to build a culture of kindness at school or at home.
This kit contains both color and black and white versions of the following:
- A Thank You writing booklet, for kids to complete while thinking about the things and people that they appreciate.
- Action Cards, to help kids explore the theme through movement or play, or to take action in some other way.
- Think and Talk discussion cards, to spark conversations related to the theme.
- A set of notecards to encourage real-life writing.
- Print on regular printer paper or cardstock.
- Attach the Think and Talk Cards and Action Cards with string or binder rings, or leave them loose.
- To attach booklets, just cut and staple. Add decorative tape or other doodads if you like!