Customers who bought this also bought
- Number mats with tens frames for practice with counting AND writing numbers!
- These cards can be used in centers, small groups, as an intervention, etc. Numbers 1-20 included. Use these mats over and over by laminating and using dry erase markers.
- Directions for Teacher:
- *Copy the cards (pages 6-25) on cardstock and laminate if desired. (strongly suggested if you are leaving at a center!)
- *Students can use a dry erase or wet erase marker to practice writing their numbers (if cards are laminated; use a pencil otherwise)
- *Students can use play dough, clay, or counters to fill in their tens frame to show the coordinating number.
- Read more about this at my blog:
Teaching Momster Ten Frames Blog Post
About the Seller
Welcome to Teaching MOMster! My name is Krista and I live in California (though I was born and raised in the Mid-west). Like many of you, I wear many hats. I am a wife, a mom of two, and a teacher. I am currently teaching online and love it! Making learning FUN is my passion.