A set of several worksheets for kids of a variety of ages/grades to learn about or review the Ten Commandments.
Here’s a set of cut and paste worksheet activities for the Ten Commandments for big and little kids! The pages included are….
• 4 stone tablets – 2 in color (1 with roman numerals, 1 with plain numerals), 2 in bw (1 with roman numerals, 1 with plain numerals)
• 2 lists of Commandments to glue on to the stone tablets (1 for big kids and 1 for little ones)
• 1 worksheet to place the Commandments in order from 1-10
• 2 cut & paste worksheets to place the number of the Commandment next to the Commandment (1 with roman numerals, 1 with plain numerals)
• 2 Commandment strips to cut apart and place in order on a separate paper (page is provided for the one for younger kids)
• 1 page to cut out words and glue them in the correct location to complete the Commandments
These cut & paste worksheet activities are good for a variety of ages/grades and are perfect for learning, memorizing, or reviewing the 10 Commandments!
NOTE: This is for the Catholic version of the 10 Commandments.
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 4 stone tablets (2 in color, 2 in bw)
- 2 lists of the Commandments
- 1 worksheet to place in order
- 2 cut & paste worksheets
- 2 sets of Commandment strips to place in order
- 1 page to cut & paste words to complete the Commandment