Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Clock Puzzler- Puzzles where students match clock with correct digital time
- Day or Night- Sort scenarios in a.m. or p.m.
- Cool Time Match- Match the digital time with the written time
- Fishing For a Good Time- Clock task card set
- Stars of Time- True or False?- Sort whether the clock and digital time match
All centers have a recording sheet or practice sheet.
About the Seller
I've taught 2nd and 3rd grade for 12 years in Florida. Five of those years I had the fantastic experience of being a co-teacher with a great teacher and friend. I've had several years of experience working with Exceptional Education Students with various learning disabilities and Vocational Education teachers as the inclusion classroom.
I became a National Board Certified Teacher- Early Childhood Generalist in 2007. Definitely one of my greatest accomplishments.
I attended Florida State University and graduated from University of North Florida with a degree in Elementary Education. I am currently, slowly, getting my Masters Degree in School Leadership at UNF.
"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." Henry Adams