Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Gifted & talented students
- Homeschoolers and individual students in any setting!
- Your little scientist
- This course contains two full semesters of material, approximately 3-5 hours per week for up to 36 weeks.
- Customers will receive self-registration codes for 1 student and 1 teacher.
- Students accounts have access to the step-by-step guided lessons and activities.
- Teacher accounts also have access to a teacher's guide for each lesson and fully coded activity solutions.
- Fast, free, personal technical support is included!
How it works
About the Seller
CompuScholar has been a leader in computer science education for kids and teens since 2008. Our efforts to teach students how to code have won numerous industry awards and recognition. Now our popular coding and computer skills courses are available online for self-study homeschool and individual students!