Customers who bought this also bought
- 3 Graduate Credits (post-baccalaureate professional development credits)
- ED 501 level
- Accredited nationwide - all districts
- All course materials and registration costs.
- No rigid class schedules - start any time, up to 5 months to complete
Who is it for?
- This course is for K12 Educators seeking graduate level credits for license renewal or pay scale increases
- This course will present the causes, symptoms and issues related to teaching children with autism. Language Intervention issues are examined as to their significance in understanding and teaching children with autism. Parenting issues and concerns are addressed in order to help professionals work with parents as their child experiences the school environment. Participants will research and develop writings and lessons to apply the books concepts to the classroom and school environment for improving the learning experience of children with autism challenges.
- This course is instructed and offered by Teacher's Learning Center (TLC)
About the Seller
Teacher’s Learning Center (TLC) has been offering graduate courses for teachers for over 9 years (through Colorado State University at Pueblo & previously North Dakota State University).
The founder and head instructor, Joseph C’de Baca M.Ed. began holding the classes on location in the Denver-metro area. Mr. C’de Baca has 15 consecutive years of full time classroom teaching experience in Denver Public Schools. He began TLC by offering his own originally created courses on the topics of Hispanic students and issues.
Over the past 9 years the courses have been transitioned into independent-study correspondence format. Additionally, the course offerings have since expanded to include other practical and relevant topics for the modern classroom.
K12 teachers nation-wide earn post-baccalaureate professional development credit from TLC's accrediting sponsor Universities. TLC courses have been taken by K12 educators in all 50 states, and also other territories such as Guam and US Military bases overseas.