What are you grateful for? Is it a classroom full of engaged students? Well it can be! ;) Grab Totally Tangrams! #3 to bring an engaging and challenging activity into your classroom this November!
Have you gotten your FREE clip art yet? ➡ Get your freebie now!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THANKSGIVING TANGRAMS – TOTALLY TANGRAMS #3 – GOBBLE GOBBLE
➡ Click Here to Pin It!
What you’ll get:
• 10 festive puzzles: Turkey, The Mayflower, Native American, Native American's Face, Pilgrim, Person Serving Food, Apple, Piece of Pie, Gravy Bowl, and a Grateful Person
• "Make Your Own" Page—print this page and have students create a puzzle of their favorite food, what they are grateful for, or whatever they can imaging! Students can then trace the main outline of their puzzles and have other students solve them!
• Choose between color and black and white! (Psst! Want to print a few for a fun holiday game to reuse over and over again? Print the color puzzles, laminate them, and use them each November in math stations and more!)
Guided Puzzles for Differentiation
• The same 10 great puzzles, but with the shape outlines provided. This is great for differentiation or for younger students!
• "Make Your Own" Page—print this page and have students create a puzzle of whatever they can imagine up this holiday season! Students can then trace the main outline of their puzzles and have other students solve them!
• Choose between color and black and white!
Tangram Pieces for Cutting Out!
Color, Black, Outlined, or Leaves!
(Please note that since the sizes of tangram sets teachers and parents may have will vary, the puzzles were not designed according to the dimensions of a particular physical set—the provided pieces to print and cut will fit perfectly. Just print, cut, and solve!)
Use the all-on-one-page answer key for quick checking, or use the full-size answers for students to check their own puzzles (without seeing the answers to the others!).
Files are provided as multipage PDFs for easy full-packet printing and also as individual pages if you’re looking to quickly print just a puzzle or two!
– Glue & Ink
➡ ➡ ➡ GOBBLE GOBBLE!
If you like this activity, you'll want to check out our other fun Thanksgiving resources!
• Thanksgiving Thankful Draw-It!
• I am Thankful – A Gratitude Activity
➡ ➡ ➡ CHECK OUT OUR OTHER TANGRAM ACTIVITIES FOR MORE GEOMETRY FUN!
• Totally Tangrams #1 – Animals!
• Totally Tangrams #2 – Halloween Fun!
• Totally Tangrams #3 – Gobble Gobble!
Product is for personal use only and is not to be redistributed. This means that you are free to use this product personal use—in the classroom (or at home!) but not for commercial use. The products and/or its parts may not be used in the creation of products to be sold of given away for free on Teachers Pay Teachers or elsewhere. Thank you for respecting Glue and Ink's work! Enjoy!