Who is it for?
- Pre-K through High School
- Instant, unlimited and simultaneous access to the complete catalog
- Over 5,000 audiobook titles from leading publishers, such as Scholastic, Recorded Books and Blackstone Audio
- New titles are added each month at no additional charge
- Individual accounts with up to five licenses
- A classroom license with up to five classroom licenses and up to 30 take-home licenses for students
- Titles are cached, meaning you do not always need an internet signal to listen. Start listening to a title in a wifi setting (or with a carrier signal), and within minutes the title will be temporarily stores on your device.
About the Seller
Tales2go is your partner in the fight for better literacy. Children must be good listeners before they can become great students. Repeated exposure to spoken sophisticated words drives vocabulary acquisition and retention, which is a key component of reading proficiency. Reading proficiency, in turn, is critical to academic success. Tales2go makes it easier and more cost-effective to add a listening component to reading instruction. The company streams over five thousand audio book titles from leading publishers to desktops, laptops and mobile devices in the classroom and beyond. Tales2go is used as a literacy tool in a growing number of schools and districts across the U.S., including Los Angeles USD, Broward County Schools, Berkeley USD and Heartland AEA. More information is available at www.tales2go.com.