The Sensory University T-Stool is made from all Maple hardwood with no metal bars or poles to rust or cut children's fingers. The stool is completely adjustable from 9 to over 16 inches and has been weight tested and approved up to 175 lbs.
This device is great for balance and coordination activities, as well as a place to sit while reading and writing. It has been proven that the use of this device either as part of a daily sensory routine, or in combination with reading and writing, will produce dramatic results in only 20 minutes per day.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.