Celebrate spring in your classroom with this packet of a dozen math and literacy activities for preschool and kindergarten. 58 pages of hands-on learning, from alphabet to sight words, from ten frames to pictographs!
Swing into Spring is a packet of 12 literacy and math games and activities designed for use in PreK and kindergarten classrooms. The set consists of…
* Farm Animal Alphabet cards: an uppercase and a lowercase set, for sequencing, matching, and memory games
* b/d Letter Sort cards and mats for sorting
* 6 Word Cards & coordinating letter sets for building spring words
* "Fun in the Spring" sight word game board and 40 word cards
* 8 spring sentence models with word cards for your pocket chart center
* A class book cover and template for individual student pages
* Seed Sorts: 22 colorful seed packets for sorting flowers vs. fruits and vegetables
* Number/Numeral Matching cards, 1-10
* Farm Animal Pictograph, with a spinner and tokens
* Fill Up Your Barn! game boards & cube, for practice with counting, subitizing, and ten frames
* Eggs in a Basket game, for practice with counting and with reading number words
* 4 spring-themed individual incentive/behavior cards
There's enough here to keep your little learners happily engaged all through the spring! Thanks for your interest in this resource!