Customers who bought this also bought
Number of the Day activities can build greater number sense for your students and get them warmed up for more! This set of Number of the Day Posters are colorful and engaging. Use them during your morning math & calendar time. Simply pick a number and then showcase the many different ways you can use and represent that number.
Just Print and Laminate!
I have included 6 Student response sheets as well if you want to have students complete them.
***Updated to add Individual Basic Math Reference Sheets!*** Print on color paper to jazz them up!
• Number Words 1-100
• 100’s Chart
• 120’s Chart
• 100’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 120’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 100’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• 120’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• US Currency Coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime and Quarter
• Us Currency Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
• Place Value Chart (Ones, Tens, Hundreds)
• Number Lines 1-100
• Telling Time
Posters included in this set are:
• Number of the Day
• Tally It
• Number Line
• Written Form
• Place Value
• Before & After
• More & Less
• Expanded Form
• 10 Frame (2 options- up to 10 and up to 20)
• Odd or Even
• Greater Than/Less Than
• Dollars & Cents
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! Consider becoming a follower to be notified of new products. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours!
About the Seller
I have taught primary grades in various forms, both in the classroom and in a homeschooling environment. I love creating products that can be used by anyone. I hope that you like the items in my store and if you have any questions or requests please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org