Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Beginning readers
- This kit included file folder games based on Fry's first 100 Sight Words. I have used File Folder Games like this as a kindergarten teacher, first grade teacher, as a resource teacher and as a teacher for students with Autism. They are a great independent activity for one-to-one correspondence. In a small group setting students can pick up the card with the story book character, say the word and then find the picture on the folder that matches the word. These File Folder Games are also great for Differentiated Instruction to use with students at a variety of levels. This kit is based on the following stories:
-Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?
-Clifford the Big Red Dog
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
- Pete the Cat
- Peter Rabbit
- Rainbow Fish
- The Cat and the Hat
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- The Little Red Hen
About the Seller
The Owner and creator of Research Based Teaching Tools holds a B.S. Human Development & Family Science M.A. Teaching, Endorsement in Special Education General Education, Autism Consultant, Reading Specialist and Special Education Teacher for 14 years.