Product DescriptionLearn all about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton's laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations.
Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other.
Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon powered plane and a dragster.
You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A Quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge!
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- Newton's first law of motion and the relation between force and motion;
- Newton's second law of motion and the relation between force, mass and acceleration;
- Newton's third law of motion and the physics of action and reaction forces;
- the concept of Momentum;
- the fundamental properties of energy;
- what factors affect potential and kinetic energies.
STEM Newton's Laws
About the Seller
Looking for a Smarter Way To Play? Fat Brain Toys offers only the BEST in quality toys, games, books and puzzles. As one of the largest online specialty toy retailers in the world, we have proudly served OVER 1,000,000 satisfied customers! Check out our incredible selection today and enjoy...A Smarter Way to Play! For more information visit FatBrainToys.com