Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Gifted & talented students
- Your little scientist
- STEM activity / challenge with a STEM tale: A new bed for Goldilocks! STEM tales are a series of STEM challenges that are accessible for your youngest budding engineers; they use a fairy tale that your students are likely already familiar with. By adding in a story element, those students that might typically shy away from STEM activities may find joy in transporting themselves into a story to solve a problem. Your students will help Baby Bear build Goldilocks a new bed of her own! Contents →Instructions and sample images →8-page short story book to guide your students through the engineering design process →Printable characters →Follow up activity →Coloring page →Rubric →Certificate of completion
About the Seller
As a former engineer and current homeschooling parent, I love creating fun and practical-life math units as well as hands-on math and science experiments! You can read about some of the experiments and activities we've done on my momgineer blog, or like my Facebook page for updates. I have two very curious home learners that keep me on my toes constantly creating new activities and games, as this is how they best learn. I primarily create these materials for them for our homeschool classroom, but I have also created units for other homeschooling families.