The STEAM Education Class Pack is a collection of four STEAM Student Sets, making it an idealinvention-based learning tool for the classroom, both for self-guided instruction and groupcollaboration. It supports up to 24 learners in grades 3-8, comes with tackle boxes for easy storage,and includes comprehensive student & teacher guides. Plus you’ll have access to more resourcesonline. Custom Class Packs available for larger classroom sizes.Why buy?
- The STEAM Student Set engages students in STEM/STEAM learning through creating fun inventions.
- Teaching is easy with electronic building blocks that encourage exploration, experimentation and creativity.
- Supports learners in grades 3-8 with 19 Bits and 38 accessories, a 72-page Student Invention Guide with 8 challenges and 10 companion lessons, plus a 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of step-by-step STEM/STEAM teaching.
- All lessons, like “Invent an Art Machine” and “Hack Your Classroom”, link to NGSS & Common Core.
- Integrates Art & Design into traditional STEM learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
Included in the Box
- 8 invention challenges with Bits & accessories, detailed instructions and companion lessons
- 72-page Student Invention Guide for group, educator-led or self-guided learning
- 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide with lessons, NGSS/Common Core links, and tips
- Printable Invention Logs to guide students' documentation & reflection
- Hundreds of lessons and challenges on the littleBits app
4 of 8 fun challenges in the box:
- Invent a Throwing Arm
- Invent a Self-Driving Vehicle
- Invent a Security Device
- Invent an Art Machine
About the Seller
littleBits is the most awarded STEM company ever with +150 gift guides and awards! The New York-based hardware startup is on a mission to democratize hardware by empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small, with a platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks. The company's innovative building blocks snap together with magnets to allow anyone to build, invent, and prototype with electronics.