With Start Smart: Money children build vocabulary and comprehension as they learn the four basic concepts of financial literacy: earning, saving, spending, and sharing. Written in simple, age-appropriate language. The 4 books in the set support early money concepts.
32 pages each. For ages 6 to 10.
About the Seller
PULL UP A CHAIR. The fun's about to begin. At Red Chair Press we strive to build books to help young readers grow into caring young adults. Our books are designed to impart knowledge while giving children a chance to smile along the way.
Imprints and brands:
- Rocking Chair Kids, picture books for ages 1 to 5
- LOOK! Books, beginning nonfiction for ages 5 to 8
- Funny Bone Books, illustrated readers and early chapter books for ages 5 to 8
- Start Smart Books, narrative nonfiction for ages 6 to 9
- Core Content Books, curriculum-based nonfiction for ages 9 to 12.