Celebrate St. Patrick's Day using these 7 math and 7 literacy centers/activities! Plus includes a fun CVC game, math game and writing maps/prompts! All center activities include a recording sheet!
For a complete product description, please download the product preview.
- Lengthy Leprechauns (nonstandard measurement)
- St. Patty's Sums (addition to 10, using a picture to solve a problem)
- Shamrock Subtraction (ten frames, decomposing ten, subtraction)
- Add the Gold (modeling addition problems)
- What's at the End of the Rainbow? (numbers before and after)
- Leprechaun's Gold (coin identification, counting coins)
- Spin, Tally & Graph (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- Pot o' Words (word families, real & nonsense words)
- Scrambled Shamrocks (sight word identification)
- Shamrock Syllables (syllables)
- Leprechaun CVC Mats (CVC words, elkonin boxes)
- Draw It, Write It, Stamp It (CVC words)
- Leprechuan's Lucky Letters (abc order, missing letters)
- Roll a Word (sight word identification, counting letters in words)
- Shamrock! (CVC words) **also included in my "St. Patrick's Day Game Pack"
- St. Patrick's Day Bump (addition) **also included in my "St. Patrick's Day Game Pack"
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- If I Found a Pot of Gold
If you enjoy these activities, please check out "St. Patrick's Day Game Pack" for more St. Patrick's Day fun!
Thank you for visiting my store! Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! Visit my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram account!
One Sharp Bunch
About the Seller
I have been a Kindergarten Teacher for eleven years, with three years in a combined Young Five's / Kindergarten classroom! During this time, I helped initiate the Student Council, organized the talent show, worked on the accreditation process, provided district professional development, as well as served on our School Improvement Team. As I share my own passion for learning, it is my hope to instill this love of learning in my students and create students who are lifelong learners!