Customers who bought this also bought
Engage your students in this fun game that provides valuable practice spelling weekly words, doing basic mental math, and working cooperatively in teams.
1. Divide the students into two teams
2. Call up a student from Team 1 and give him a word to spell.
3. If he is correct, he draws a “Chance Card”from a brown paper bag. Add or subtract points accordingly.
4. Repeat the process with a player from Team 2.
5. Continue until each student has had a turn
*If a student spells a word incorrectly, I usually give them an extra turn after all students have gone, if time permits.
6. The team with the most points win!
*Team Header Cards
*24 Spelling "Chance Cards"
*Spelling Scratch Paper
*The game cards are in black and white to save ink. Print on colorful paper, if desired.
Resource created by: Jessica Lawler
Joy in the Journey
About the Seller
Hello! I'm Jessica Lawler, the writer at "Joy in the Journey." I love teaching, creating, being a wife and new mom, and sharing God's Word.