Customers who bought this also bought
Stars, Gravity, Earth, the Sun, Key Science Vocabulary Terms, Creative Writing, Information Writing, Reading Skills, Comprehension, and more!
Who's It For?
This is an all-inclusive unit! If you are teaching your students about the Earth, Sun, and Stars, consider your work done! You will be able to plan out your in-class activities, as well as home extensions! You'll be able to raise student engagement with the 5 literacy and 5 math centers that are also themed to match the unit! Lastly, students will be so excited to extend their learning with the two writing activities complete with crafts!
This is a complete teaching unit that includes over 172 pages of activities and resources!
Here's exactly what's included:
1. An Anchor Text (810 Lexile)
2. A Student Mini-Book to accompany the anchor text – the mini-book is on an approachable level for 1st grade students.
3. 4 Concept Maps
4. Vocabulary Cards
5. 5 Experiments/Demonstrations – All with an accompanying worksheet/recording sheet
6. My Night Sky Diary Homework Mini-Book
7. Collaborative Grouping Cards
8. Space Test
9. 5 Math Centers – Focusing on Addition, Subtraction, Tens Frame Card Game, Measuring, and Counting
10. 5 Literacy Centers – Focusing on Sentence Structure, Long and Short Vowel Sounds, Past/Present/Future Tense Verbs, Singular/Plural Nouns/Pronouns, and Root Words/Suffixes
11. Various Worksheets and Recording Sheets to accompany centers and anchor text.
12. Alien Craftivity with Writing Extension & Graphic Organizer
13. Rocket Craftivity with Writing Extension & Graphic Organizer
About the Seller
My name is Daina. I am currently a 2nd grade teacher in Fort Worth, Texas. I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Arielle and a wonderful husband named Mark. I have also taught Pre-K, 1st, and 3rd. I have a Bachelors Degree from the University of Central Florida and I'm currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Instructional Design and Technology from West Texas A&M University.