The all new Senso Brush by Sensory University is an excellent tool for both therapists and parents. Children with many sensory disorders are constantly seeking sensory stimulation. The Senso Brush can be used to directly stimulate areas of the mouth both inside and out. Due to its alternating textures, this brush is perfect for children with feeding difficulties. By introducing new textures you will find it easier for a child to process a wider variety of food textures. This brush is also a great source of sensory stimulation for children who constantly seek input from grinding or chewing on items such as pencils, shirts, fingers, etc.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.