Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- Fun Spanish Winter worksheets, hand-outs and activities with cute graphics for learning Spanish vocabulary associated with winter:
- activities and sports - skiing, ice-skating, snowboarding, curling, ice hockey, snowmobiling, sledding, making a snowman, having a snowball fight and snowshoeing.
- animals - penguin, polar bear, wolf, owl and reindeer.
- clothes - boots, coat, gloves, scarf, hat.
This resource comprises:
* Actividades de invierno handout.
* Actividades de invierno booklet to complete and color.
* Actividades de invierno - Match the vocabulary to the picture.
* Actividades de invierno - Matching activity
* Animales de invierno hand-out.
* Animales de invierno flip book
* Animales de invierno anagram worksheet and answer key.
* En invierno llevo ... handout.
* En invierno llevo flip book.
* ¿Qué lleva el osito?
* En invierno llevo ... worksheet and answer key.
* Spanish winter animals and clothes crossword and answer key. (A version with the first letter completed also included for differentiation).