Spanish Parts of the Body - El Cuerpo. 76 pages of fun resources to teach 16 Spanish words for parts of the body, great for elementary students.
This body parts vocabulary set includes: la cabeza, la boca, los dientes, la nariz, el pelo, la oreja, el ojo, el cuello, el brazo, la mano, el dedo, el pulgar, el estómago, el pie, la pierna, la rodilla.
This Spanish body parts pack comprises:
1. 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title (color). (Can be cut up to make small color flashcards)
3. 16 large b/w flashcards - image and text
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A b/w matching activity set (words and pictures)
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
11. A b/w wordsearch activity with answer key
12. 30 bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
13. A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.