1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, Foreign Languages
Product Type: Game, Printable
Flashcards, word wall, handout, worksheets, flip books, activities and games - this 84 page pack contains everything you need to teach 16 Spanish words for talking about ’my bedroom’.
The vocabulary set includes: una cama, una mesa, una silla, un edredón, una almohada, un cuadro, un osito, una cómoda, un armario, un estante, un despertador, una alfombra, una puerta, un libro, una lámpara, un ordenador.
The pack comprises:
1. 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title (can also be cut up to use as small color flashcards with text)
3. 16 large color flashcards - image and text
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards (no text)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A matching activity set (words and color pictures)
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
11. A b/w wordsearch activity with answer key
12. A b/w gap fill worksheet - Javier describes his room
13. 3 b/w flip books to color, fill in and assemble. En mi dormitorio hay ...
14. Two sets of playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc - 1 color, 1 b/w.
15. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board