15 pages of fun flip books, activities and handouts to practice Spanish vocabulary for colors, numbers, fruit and vegetables. The students love coloring in and constructing the flip books themselves.
Spanish flip books, activities and handouts - Los Colores, Los Números, Las Frutas y Las Verduras. The vocabulary set includes numbers 0 – 10, colors – azul, verde, rojo, amarillo, naranja, gris, marrón, rosa, violeta, negro, fruit – una manzana, una pera, una fresa, una piña, un plátano, una cereza, and vegetables – una calabaza, una patata/papa, una zanahoria, unos guisantes, un tomate.
This set comprises:
* Instructions for assembly of flip books.
* 2 Los Colores (color) flip books. The students read the color words and color in the images.
* 2 Los Números (numbers) flip books. The students color and count the images and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* 1 Las Frutas (fruit) flip book. The students color in each fruit and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* 1 Las Verduras (vegetables) flip book. The students color in each vegetable and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* Numbers, colors, fruit and vegetables worksheet. Students choose the correct word from each box to describe the image,
* Fruit and vegetables crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key. Includes versions with both ‘papa’ and ‘patata’.
* Activity cards. Use either as a jigsaw matching or to play pelmanism.
* 3 handouts of number, color, fruit and vegetable vocabulary - 2 versions for vegetables (one with ‘papa’, one with ‘patata’)