Spanish Clothes - La Ropa. 83 pages of fun resources to teach 16 Spanish words for clothes, great for elementary students.
This Spanish clothing vocabulary set includes: los pantalones, los pantalones cortos, la camisa, la blusa, el suéter, la falda, el vestido, la camiseta, la chaqueta, la bufanda, los guantes, el sombrero, las botas, las zapatillas, los calcetines, los zapatos.
The pack comprises:
1. 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title (can also be cut up to make small color flashcards)
3. 16 large color flashcards - image and text
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A color matching activity set (words and pictures)
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
11. A b/w wordsearch activity with answer key
12. Los Amigos booklet - match the text to the pictures, color and assemble.
13. A b/w flip book to color, fill in and assemble. ‘Llevo ...’
14. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
15. Two sets of playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc - 1 color, 1 b/w.