Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
ACTFL’s Can-Do Statements help learners identify what they need to do to function at a specific level of proficiency. But how can we make these clear and evident for students? These posters are a great way to make these benchmarks visible for students. Whether you’re a veteran or just newly transitioning to proficiency-based curriculum, these posters are a fantastic addition to your classroom.
How can I use it:
-Post these posters around the room to help integrate curriculum and student buy-in.
-Explain proficiency expectations to students
-Print for students at the beginning of a lesson or unit
Who is this for?
-K-12 Spanish Students
-85 pages of content
-A chart of NCSSFL-ACTFL Global Can-Do Benchmarks in Spanish (version in color and black & white)
-A poster of the pyramid-style ACTFL Proficiency scale in Spanish (version in color and black & white)
-10 individual proficiency-level posters in TWO style options: these posters include the Can-Do statements in Spanish for each mode (comunicación oral, presentación oral, comunicación escritura, comprensión auditiva, y lectura) from levels Novice Low/Principiante Bajo to Superior (version in color and black & white)