Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 3rd-5th grade teachers who are teaching their students about informational text or the solar system.
- Homeschool families whose children love dinosaurs.
- Parents who want their students ENGAGED in informational text.
- Anyone who LOVES outer space!
- This unit will get your students highly engaged in reading informational text.
- Students will WANT to read to learn more about their dinosaur.
- It is a perfect way to integrate ELA and Science.
- Perfect for SCIENCE LOVERS!
How does it work?
- Simply download and print and gather informational texts for your children to use!
- Download is for ONE educator or family. Thank you in advance for your honesty!
You may also enjoy:
-Table of Contents & Index Mini Lesson
-Other Text Features Mini Lesson
-My Solar System Research Journal Instructions
-Paper Mache Planet & Planet Report Instructions
-Paper Mache Planet Example
-Presentations & Planet Fair Instructions
-Unit Parent Letter
-Planet Fair Invitation
-Using the Table of Contents & Index Worksheet
-Text Features Worksheet
-My Planet Research Journal Cover + 17 writing prompts. 10 pages (18 student pages once cut in half)
***BONUS! Full document also included in Ink Friendly Black & White for your convenience***
About the Seller
My name is Kelsey Sorenson and I'm a wife, former teacher and substitute teacher, and mommy from Utah! I am currently primarily a stay at home mommy to my sweet little boy, Parker, and a little girl on the way. I love creating resources for pre-school and elementary aged students that I will be able to use with my own children as they grow!